Information you need to know:
In the interests of hygiene, all children must wear a swimming hat. These are available from the school office @£2.00 each.
No earrings (even studs) or any other jewellery to be worn in the pool. These must be removed prior to swimming. Health and Safety Legislation states that children should not wear earrings for any form of P.E or swimming. If a child has recently had their ears pierced and are unable to remove them, they will not be able to swim.
- Boys should wear swimming trunks, not shorts and girls in a one piece.
- Goggles are only allowed to be worn from Year 3 onwards.
- No talcum powder.
- Please label clothing and towels.
- Please be sure to send your child with a jumper, cardigan or sweatshirt, as they often feel chilly after swimming
- No verruca socks.
- If your child has a verruca we would ask that it must be treated before swimming.
- If a child has suffered with sickness and/or diarrhoea, please be advised they will not be able to swim for two weeks.
Payment is £100 annually per child, which can be made in full or in three termly payments via SIMS PAY:
- Full £100
- Swimming 20-21 Autumn due by end of September £30.00
- Swimming 20-21 Spring due by the end of January £30.00
- swimming 20-21 Summer due by the end of May £40.00